Friday, June 4, 2010

Operation Understanding

Hey y'all quick plug... as many of you know I went on a summer program a while back called Operation Understanding, well they are now fundraising and I know that I should prob hold off because there will be lots of times which I will need to plug for fundraising but anyway, if you have a few dollars that you could give it would be much appreciated. It is an organization which has really done a lot for me, and I would love for it to be able to continue doing that for other people.

Here is the link

http://www.razoo.com/story/Ou-04-Operation-Understanding-s-25th-Anniversary-Year-Alumni-Fund

1 comment:

  1. OK, so call this a "grandma" but we were in Old City on our way to a gallery show (the mom of one of Sarah's friends) and ran into Barbara Mattleman earlier tonight. She asked for you, of course. And then I get home and see this post. Thanks for the plug -- we will do what we can.

    ReplyDelete