Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Endless Entertainment

A dear friend of mine today told me that he is trying to make his boring life seem much more interesting by creating a blog and writing about it interestingly... I told him I completely understand; I work a desk job, it just happens to be in another language.

Today I have been:
working on updating google map maker, it is a slow process, made even slower when google map maker decided to go into maintenance mode.

becoming completely addicted to so you think you can dance.

waiting for an email for a grant alerting program.

grossed out by loud chewing noises

Ok I lied, I think I missed the making it interesting part of this blog. Oh well, sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... and now I'm doing online traffic school and reading your blog ;D

    ReplyDelete