Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drumroll Please...

And the cat's name is...... Weasly. He (or she) is thus named because he is ginger and afraid of everything. Plus we're in Albania therefore he (or she) deserved a Harry Potter reference. Today after hearing a bang I walked into the hallway to see him climbing the walls... well windows. He was hanging onto a crack trying to push himself up. When he failed he dropped down only to catch himself on the bottom of the wood then drop down again, he's crazy, and it's official I am the cat lady we all knew that I would eventually become... it has just happened a little bit sooner than expected.

So I had a productive day today... finished a sheet I had to for the Peace Corps, wrote out an email I need to send asking for books, and decided on what recipes I will cook for the next 10 weeks for my Bashkia (municipality). This weekend I believe I will be headed south for a tubing experience. My friend came up this weekend and we had a great time here in good ole' Shijak.

Sorry but my orange chips are running low lately, don't have all that much energy or humor to put into this, but wanted to give a quick hello. Today I am missing you all terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment