Monday, June 7, 2010

Some pictures

During training many of us went on a camping trip. We had lots of fun playing games, talking, singing songs, and sitting at a campfire (yes classic hippy dippy stuff). Well at least that was my experience at the camping trip...

This is me and the rest of my Bishqemers... For those of you who don't know Bishqem was where I first lived before I had to switch families. These are some of my closest friends here, and I still think of them as my primary PC family even though I switched sites.
Ninja attack of course... Still doing teambuilding no matter where I go!

One of the first weekends we had a picnic!

Here is us on top of a mountain, we went on a hike! These are some of my fellow Librazheders. We are sweaty and tired (well at least I was) but had fun.

So I know all of you have been begging for pictures so I decided to put up a few... I took none of these, they are all taken by friends but they show a little bit of what I have been up to, I will continue to add more!

1 comment: