Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not Much to Report

Hi all. My life has been a bit mundane lately. Really all I have to report is that I have been having stomach problems and they are what are ruling my life. These with a combination of the high holidays are once again causing a slight twinge of homesickness. I suppose I feel around the high holidays the way most of my friends are telling me they will feel around Christmas. They are all leaving to go home, having visitors, or leaving the country for it to be special.

And what am I doing for Rosh Hashana? Well I'm attempting to bake a challah which will most likely fail, eating saltine crackers, and maybe going into Tirana for services if those pan out.

I did get to go to Gjirocaster a few days ago which was a very good time. It was a last minute decision but I had a lot of fun exploring the castle in the rain with my friend, and getting my daily exercise by trudging up and down a large hill covered in bricks (think that nasty road in Ithaca that all the cars slip on but vertical).

No comments:

Post a Comment