Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trivia Tuesdays

I'm bored... I am starting something new for all y'all it will be called trivia Tuesdays! It will consist of a question, the first person to get it correct, or the person to get the answer closest will win a prize from Albania (something small which I can mail, but I will look and find something AWESOME each week). So here is the first week's question (for those I already told you can't play this week, sorry):
How much did I pay for my water
bill for the month of July (In American Dollars)?

Let the guessing begin!

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo not fair. I totally would have guessed right if you hadn't already told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, that is really not true you did guess last night, how about this... I will take into account your guess of last night, but I can't tell people what it is...

    Also $0.75 has been guessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete