Friday, April 23, 2010

And still I am a wandering

well this will be brief as as how often happens i have gotten a stomach ache as soon as i got to the internet place.... i have moved host families. my host father was going through some things which i will not mention to maintain his privacy but i was removed so the host family could deal with their issues. i have now been moved to a bigger town labrazhed and man do i prefer town life to villiage... i am not a farm girl, period. but i suppose we all knew that. so no more chasing chickens out of the house, and now there is more freedom (i told my host sister that i was going out with some friends and she said i didn't even have to ask as before it would have been "why, why, why"). It's been rough leaving the other volunteers in my village as i was good friends with them though, and tough to be in a new group, but as always i'll work it out.

1 comment:

  1. ... and to think I've talked for years about wanting chickens. Good thing you're not living with me out here in the "country"! I'm glad to hear about your new living situation. Feel better! L, Mom

    ReplyDelete