Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things you can make in a blender

I bought a blender when I first got here. It cost me an arm and a leg. People gave me a surprised look when I said I bought a blender and wondered "why on earth would she spend her small stipend on a thing like that?" Well here is why (a lovely list of what I have been up to in my blender, completely silly information I will share anyway)

1. Apple sauce
2. Bread Crumbs
3. Smoothies, which I have perfected
4. Gazpacho
5. Hummus
6. Creamed spinach soup
7. Nut, ginger, carrot soup

In other news, I have fleas. They are not fun. I have ranked it in my head of insects that annoy me and this is my list:

1. Lice, these ranked highest due to their constant annoyance and their long process of removal
2. Fleas, Below lice because while they are a constant nuisance, they are not as itchy as lice, removal is just as annoying
3. Mosquitoes, they buzz, they bite, they itch, but at least they're not just interested in you, and they are not super hard to kill
4. Flies, annoying and buzzy but they tend not to bite, plus with a fly swatter they provide me with some good old fashioned entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment