Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ice Cream

One of the two local ice cream shops has a tendency to give me free ice cream. I have not yet figured out why they like to do this. Maybe it is because they are being hospitable, maybe it is because they are happy that I am here volunteering, or maybe, and more likely I either provide enough entertainment or they have enough pity for me with the 5 minutes it takes just to order the type of ice cream, complete with stuttering and mumbling hoping they will not notice I am pronouncing every flavor wrong. Either way, I will happily accept the gift.

1 comment:

  1. Lubby my Luv,

    I miss your face! Ithaca is so lonely without you. I've spent the summer here alone for the most part but have really enjoyed myself and ALL the purity ice cream. Bulldog Crunch is what I live for and I WISH they would give it to me for free.

    I've got a group of really amazing girls and you would love them.You should meet them. Went to heated yoga today - had to pee like nothing else because of the water (wooder) i drank beforehand.

    Meanwhile I had a great time in Philly last weekend with this dude Nelson. Mmmmmm....

    Details provided upon request...

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete