Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bisqem

so sorry for all of you i was talking to, the computers here are very messed up and gchat won't let me send. i have moved into my host family. they are very nice, life is different here but so far good. mostly things are awkward. conveying basic sentiments can be very difficult. but we are getting better. i do all the dishes (surpise i know). i almost told ppl that i worked w/ "kids" at home... but i would have said "kid goats" luckily i saved that one before it happened. yesterday something happened with a horse, i could understand that but not what... oh well. my language is getting better day by day but could still use l0ts of work. sorry for how brief this is the comp is unhappy (both this one and my home one). oh well. lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. "yesterday something happened with a horse, i could understand that but not what..."

    That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete